Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow.... it's been TWO years since my last blog...

A lot, and I mean A LOT has happened in the past two years. Let's see the last blog I posted was about the Christmas ball explosion in the kids room. Since then we've moved twice, had a dog, got rid of our dog, had another baby, Tori has started school, I've finished school and Matt became tenured at his school. Whew... what a whirlwind two years!

Life is still crazy and the kids still have quite the antics, but nothing as traumatic as a Christmas ball explosion. Most recently I'm dealing with "poop issues" with Zoe and getting her potty trained for good. She's been going in the potty, but if she gets to playing she'd much rather play than to have to hassle herself by getting up and going to the potty, so instead she'll just poop in her pants. Blech! Fortunately today she made a good choice and went in the potty. Woo hoo!!

Wow, my exciting days involve my 2 year old choosing to poop in the potty and not her pants. Wow has life changed. ;)

We had our 4th and last baby, Ezekiel "Zeke" Normand Dean, Nov 2nd 2009. He is now 4 months old and amazing. He's a happy baby and fairly easy. He does need more stimulation than Zoe did as a baby, but unless he's hungry or tired he's happy! It feels good to be "complete" as a family. Even right after Zoe was born, I always knew we'd have another baby. It just always felt like someone was missing, now it feels like "Yeah, this is the family I always knew we'd have". Being a mom is the most amazing, demanding, exhausting, frustrating, rewarding job I've ever and will ever have. I love my children more than anything.

Thanks for reading my blog... I hope to keep up with it more often!

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Serena Abdelaziz said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home