Monday, March 3, 2008

What the blog???

That's right...I have decided to blog. I figured with as many people I talk to in a week that want to hear "How's is Matt?", "Did baseball start up yet?", "How are the kids?" etc.... I could kill quite a few birds with one stone by creating a family blog! This is my first blog, so enjoy....

Tori, my big girl is amazing us everyday. She is so smart and intuitive. Sometimes I swear she can read my mind. There are times I think she is still a baby - like today after nap time when she climbed on the couch with me and we snuggled. Then there are times when I swear she is 12 - like the other day in the car when she told me I was the best mommy the angels could ever give her. I thank God for who she is, and the little lady she is growing into. She also currently holds the title of "Assistant Mommy", and does a great job of gathering diapers and wipes, as well as bossing her little brother around. She is a huge help around the house, and loves to clean!

Trevor is now 2 1/2 and is a ball of energy. If I could just bottle up an ounce of his energy I'd be a millionaire! He is quite the sport nut, hmmm... wonder where he gets that! Now that football is done he has set his sights on baseball, and went to his first practice with daddy last Saturday. He had a blast playing catch with "those big baseball boys", and Matt and I were both pleasantly surprised with how well he did!

Zoe...mmmm my sweet, precious Zoe girl! Ahhh... I am so in love with her, I didn't think it could be this awesome the third time around. She is a mama's girl 100%, and I love it! She is so sweet and good natured that I can't believe we didn't have her sooner (joking!). She loves to be with the family. If I am in the kitchen, she is in the bouncy seat on the counter watching. She has just started to smile and coo, and is becoming so much fun.

Matt has just started baseball season so I've kissed him goodbye until late April (unless they make the playoffs, then early May). His first game is this coming Saturday, so we look forward to driving down to watch the team play. He is expecting me to stay for both JV and Varsity..hhmmmm... we'll see! 3 kids, an 1 1/2 hours in the car (round trip), snacks, 4ish hours of baseball.... not quite sure how that will work, but we'll see.

Well I hope to do this a few times a week to keep everyone up to date on our crazy antics. Enjoy!!

Oh, here are some pics we had taken of the kids last month....





5 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe your kids are too cute! I loved seeing them today! Love you so much, and this is my blog name so if you ever want to drop by mine... I've only got one on there! love you

 
At March 3, 2008 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Paulie said...

I love you Sissica! Your kiddos are such a delight! I was telling mom that it's so different than when we grew up because Michele and I can really spoil your kids because we have none of our own to spoil :)

oh and, do people really ask, "How's is Matt?" That's kind of a silly questionsis. Are you friends with Gollum?
haha, I have to give you crap, I'm your brother :) love ya!!!

 
At March 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics! Welcome to the blog world!

 
At March 4, 2008 at 2:39 PM , Blogger colobaron said...

John C. Maxwell told us in a conference that he believes intelligence skips a generation. As we spend more time with our grandkids, I am almost sure he is right. Just kidding! We are very prejudice towards our kids and especially our grandkids.

 
At March 7, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pics of the kiddos! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogger ;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home